Sunday, February 27, 2011

Pictures of the Last Few Weeks

Here are some pictures of the last few weeks.
Juliet's tiny feet.
Madi loves to hold Jewels!

My sweet mom came to my rescue a week after I had Juliet. There is something about having my mom here that makes having a baby easier. There is something inside that makes me yearn for my mother to come and mother me as I mother my new child. She helps out so much. She cleans the house, does the laundry, cooks dinner, holds the baby, tends the other children, and is just there to talk to and listen to me. The last one is so important after having a baby...to just have someone to sit there to talk to is so healing. She stayed with us for a little over a week and we enjoyed every moment of it! Thanks so much Mom I could never survive having children without you!

My dad came to pick up my mom and he brought down Kenna, Sarah, Caleb, and Sam. Here is a picture of Kenna and Juliet. It was fun to see everyone and have them meet Juliet for the first time.

Here is my wonderful father and Juliet. He had to wear his sunglasses inside because his eyes are bothering him. He is probably going to have to get another cornea transplant soon. Love you Daddy!

Here is Mayli and Juliet...she loves to cuddle with her.

One morning I was getting Kate off to school and when I came over to check on Juliet this is what I found. Madilyn loves Juliet and loves to talk to her, hold her, and give her kisses.



Such tiny hands and fingers.

Our beautiful baby girl.

1 comment:

Celeste said...

Don't waste your time doing laundry or cleaning house! She will be crawling before you know it and won't want to be held and cuddled. :(