Monday, June 06, 2011

Trip to Montana for Kenna's Graduation

My baby sister graduated from high school May 22. We headed up to Montana to attend her graduation. Here is McKenna on her graduation day!

The kids were having so much fun playing with their cousins and other kids who were visiting for the after party.
Madi and Molly were being too quiet so I decided I better find them...those 2 could get into a lot of trouble together. Luckily they were having lots of fun in the bathroom playing with these bathtub toys and not doing anything destructive.

It was so fun because this was the 1st time in 4 1/2 years that we had all been together so we had to get a family picture taken. We had lots of fun together.
Here are Papa and Grandma with all the grandkids.
We threw a bridal shower for Kenzie while we were up there. It was really fun and we had such a good time.
Here is Klara and Juliet. My sister Carli and I both had babies within just 2 weeks of each other. They were both just so cute! We had a fun time together. It is always fun to go back to my hometown and spend time with my family.

No comments: