Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Finally people can comment!

Thank you to Heidi! She helped me figure out how to change my settings so people can comment on my blog. Thanks Heidi you rock! Now if anyone can help me figure out why my dates aren't posting with my published posts. I have it in my setting to post it but for some reason as you can see it says:
Posted by: Deedles
undefined
undefined

I don't know what the issue is if anyone can help let me know. Well I thought I'd post some pictures of little Mayli! Today was one of those days! Thank you to Krista for your call...you made me happy (you must have been inspired). Mayli has been crazy lately by getting into everything and trying to find the naughtiest thing to do. So this evening I was making dinner and Mayli comes in and has lipstick all over her face and arms and well pretty much whole body! She is crazy! I guess I just have to laugh.

3 comments:

Krista Neil said...

Hey, I'm glad we can comment now, I just have to say that your last post was so dang cute!!! I was glad to see you had a blog. You'll get the hang of it. You actually have to go in your settings and tell it how you want the date to look when it shows up, make sure to check that too, other than that I don't know what to tell you other than good luck. Blog are trial and error as I've found out as well.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey! thanks for your kind words. I will see if i can help u figure out how to do or get the dates posting the right way as well.

Bubbles said...

love it!!!!