Friday, April 17, 2009

Children Q&A Tag

Ask your child(ren) to answer the questions and type their answers in.

Tag other moms with older kids who might have fun with this. :)
Answers are by Katelyn age 4 and then Mayli age 3

1. What is something mom always says to you?
No Treats, Be good

2. What makes mom happy?
When you go to bed, When you watch a movie

3. What makes mom sad?
When Mayli gets in big trouble, When I don’t tell the truth

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
When you are funny, When your silly

5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like me, You were a baby

6. How old is your mom?
12, 1

7. How tall is your mom?
bigger, bigger

8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
King of Queens, King of Queens

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Goes to Target, Runs around on the trampoline

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Singing, a Sunbeam class

11. What is your mom really good at?
Teaching me about Jesus, turning music on

12. What is your mom not very good at?
you keep crying, turning on Movies

13. What does your mom do for her job?
You don’t do work silly, Cooking

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
pizza, Pizza

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when you make me dinner, When you help me fly my kite

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Minnie Mouse, Marge Simpson

17. What do you and your mom do together?
Play ponies, sit down and sing

18. How are you and your mom the same?
We have the same hair, We are wearing clothes

19. How are you and your mom different?
my name is Katelyn your name is mommy, You’re married I’m not

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Because you read me books, When you scrub the toilet

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
because you love him so much, when he goes to work

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Walmart, In the van to the store

I'm tagging SaraAnne, Angie, Emilie, Julie, Natalie, Krista Neilson, Jami, Geneve, Julee, Aimie, Carrie, MaryAnne, Summer, Sam, Tiff, Amanda, Heather, and anyone else who wants to do this! :) It's really so much fun!

4 comments:

Summer said...

Oh, I love this! When you read the answers, it sure makes you think you've done something right, and isn't that the best feeling in the world? Your girls are wonderful, and this just goes to show what a beautiful mommy you are.

Krista Neil said...

My turn to laugh, such cute answers. I totally like King of Queens too.

Rykowski family said...

Oh my goodness this is ADORABLE!!!!!!

The Patty Cake House said...

I just read this - I'm going to do it.... :) So cute!!!