Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Soccer time!

Katelyn started soccer a couple weeks ago! We are so excited for her! They needed a coach and assistant coach for the team and Mike and I volunteered. So Mike is the coach and I'm the assistant coach. We have such fun kids on our team and have a blast coaching them. Here are a few pictures from their most recent game! They are a great team and we have so much fun!

Coach talking to the kids before kick off!
Katelyn is #5 she is kicking the ball (well running after it after kicking it) in this picture!

The kids in action! They do a great job!

4 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Go Katie! Curious when are the games?

Nielson Family said...

Good pictures! You and Mike do such a good job coaching. Kaden is always asking when he can go to soccer next. You are giving him a wonderful experience. So glad were on your team!
Love ya

Krista Neil said...

We love soccer, and she loves her coaches :) I've been very impressed. I'm gonna post of this soon too, lol.

Kendra said...

How fun! I always think it's fun to watch little kids play soccer, especially when they actually play well with each other. I hear your team is awesome!