Sunday, January 03, 2010

Christmas Time!

Christmas was wonderful this year! Unfortunately either my camera or my SD card is broken and all the pictures I took were deleted and we were unable to recover them. I was able to have a few that we took on the sweet new video camera Mike got for me! Here are a few pictures of the day.


The kids were so excited! They had a great time opening gifts and loved everything they got. We had a wonderful family get together on Christmas Eve with Mike's side of the family and were able to have the annual program where all the kids present the story of Christ's birth. Katelyn, Mayli, and Madilyn were all angels and they looked so cute. It was wonderful!

3 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Glad you all had a wonderful Christmas!

Geneve said...

Fun Christmas!

Krista Neil said...

Fun, cute jammies :)