Thursday, July 14, 2011

Independence Day!

I have a ton of posts to post and it's been so crazy lately that I haven't had time. Today Juliet has decided that she should be extremely cranky and wants to be held all the time so I will type some posts while she drools all over my arm.

We had a fun 4th of July. Grandma Sherie was honored as the Grand Marshall of the parade in Morgan so we headed up early to surprise her. Here are the 4 girls ready for the parade to start.


She is in this jeep but my camera clicked to slow. She was surprised to see us and we were so glad we were able to make it there for this special event.

The girls loved the parade and we got lots of candy.
Papa Kelly was in a float too and the girls got lots of candy from him!

Madilyn waved the whole time. She had so much fun. She even kept waving when she'd pick up candy. We headed home after the parade and did fireworks in the cul-de-sac just down the street. We had lots of fun chatting with everyone and enjoyed the fireworks. As it got dark and we started the fireworks it was such a beautiful sight to see the kids laughing and running around with their sparklers. I am so grateful we live in a free country where my children can run and play and enjoy their childhood. It was a joyful day.


God Bless America!

2 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

so much fun...

Amanda Faye said...

So fun! I had no idea you guys were down there! That is awesome!:)