Thursday, September 06, 2012

Anniversary...9 Wonderful Years!!!

Mike and I celebrated 9 years of marriage on August 1, 2012!  This year we were unable to spend our actual anniversary together because I was off at girls camp.  But I was able to surprise Mike with a night away and he had no idea!  It was awesome!  On July 27th I dropped the kids off with Mike's dad and I met Mike at work.  He had no idea that I had planned this which has never happened in our marriage.  When one of us is trying to surprise the other we always find out.  I was so happy he had no idea and he was exited for a night out together.  We got to our hotel and it was awesome here are some pictures.  






It was so nice to relax and spend some time together.


My sister got married during girls camp so I was able to come home on our anniversary since it was the night before the wedding.  I came home late that evening and this is what I came home to!  Mike had decorated the room so nicely and gotten me 9 red roses for 9 years of love and 1 yellow rose to signify our eternal friendship.  I also got Dove Chocolate (my favorite) and a lovely card with a gift card to Red Robin (another favorite).  He is so sweet!  I'm so blessed to be married to such an amazing man!  


This was the 1st picture Mike and I ever took together.  
What a wonderful time it has been!  Little did I know when we took this what a wonderful life I would have with him!  Look how young we were!  


9 years ago on August 1, 2003 I married my best friend!  And what a wonderful 9 years it has been.  Mike is an amazing man!  He is a wonderful husband, father, provider, priesthood holder, friend, brother, neighbor, teacher, worker, and so much more.  He makes me laugh and smile.  He cares so much for me and treats me with honor and respect.  I'm so blessed to have him in my life.  


From 2 of us to 3


 From 3 to 4


From 4 to 5



From 5 to 6


What a blessing our family is!  What great joy it brings to our life!  How blessed we are to have each other.  If Father in Heaven asked me to design my husband I couldn't have done this well!  He is amazing and I love him so!  I love our Happily Forever After!  


9 years and look how cute we still are!  


Best gift ever...Mike got me a new diamond for my ring!  I love it!  It is so beautiful and I love that he was able to get me a new diamond like he wanted to but I still got to keep the ring that is so special to me.  Love you forever and ever Mike!


2 comments:

Heidi gail walls said...

you two are so cute and awesome and adorable together. Marriage is great isn't it?? I know Bryan and I will be so happy like you and mike are. I look up to you both so much. Here is to happily ever after...

Mom to the Fourth Power said...

Happy Anniversary. You guys are the cutest couple!! Love the new ring!! :)

~Margene