Friday, September 21, 2012

Jordan and McKenna's Wedding

My sister McKenna got married on August 2, 2012.  This was right in the middle of Girls Camp so I left for a night to be able to attend the wedding.  August 1st I left camp and headed down to meet my mom and sisters for girls night out.  I love these ladies!  They make me so happy!  We always have so much fun together.  Lots of laughter and good times.  Here are some fun pictures from the night.





Got home and quickly made McKenna's bouquet for the wedding.  


The next morning we got up bright and early to head to the temple for Jordan and McKenna's sealing.  They got married in the Draper Temple and it was a gorgeous day!  It was so lovely to be in the temple with all of my brothers and sisters and parents for the first time.  All 8 of us kids were there along with my parents.  It was heavenly and so lovely!  Here are some more pictures of the day.


Sam, Kenna, and Caleb...our signature open mouth!  We all got Daddy's mouth!  


So funny!  Sam is the only one still not married!  Doesn't he look so sad?  :)  He was just pretending and posing for the picture.  He was such a good sport!  


Three of my beautiful girls!


All the grandkids


My lovely family


The girls with McKenna


McKenna and Jordan


Such a beautiful couple!


Me and my wonderful sisters!  I love them all so much!


A professional picture of the bouquet


Caleb, Matt, Mike, and Sam!  I love this picture!


Jordan and Kenna with all the nieces and nephew.  


All 8 of us!  Love my brothers and sisters


McKenna and her bridesmaids

 

Have to get a kissing picture


Brothers and sisters with spouses and Jordan's sister and her husband

After the luncheon which was delicious!  I headed back up to girls camp.  I was so tired!  But so happy I was able to be close enough to be able to go back and forth for this.  Friday afternoon I got home from camp and headed over to the church to help decorate for the reception that night.  


I loved the table decorations




The dance was so fun!!!  Everyone was having a blast!


The cute couple! 
 Love these 2!  They have a bright future together and I know that they have so much in store to accomplish together!  They are awesome!  It was an amazing couple of days!  

No comments: