Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Madilyn and Pony Rides

Well I had to post these pictures of Madilyn. She is so funny. She was in her little car and didn't want me taking her picture.






What a goofball! She is so funny and so cute!
Madilyn came up to me on May 5th like this. It made me laugh! Cinco De Mayo!
We got to go with Mayli on her field trip to Thanksgiving Point. And all the girls got to go on a pony ride.



Madilyn and Mayli petting the cows

Mayli was so excited to take a picture by this sheep. We had a great time!

3 comments:

Celeste said...

I just want to squeeze that little Madilyn! SHe is a doll! You can tell she doesn't lack personality! :)

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Yay for Pony Rides and fun times. Give your little girls a hug for me.

Heidi gail walls said...

did i send you my link to my new blog and so you can update and add my blog to your blog list?!

http://heidi-is-a-sweetie.blogspot.com/