Sunday, May 02, 2010

Oh Madilyn...My Busy Madilyn!

My little Maddie is the busiest child I have ever had! She is so crazy and always getting into things. Just this last week she cracked my phone hardcore, spilled red Powerade all over my carpet, ruined our seedling starts, broke a picture frame, spilled baby powder all over her room and herself, and many other things I don't remember right now. This of course added in with the at least 3 times a day spilling a glass of water and her food all over the floor. She is nuts, but so cute! Here are some pictures of her baby powder fun!


I think she looks so darn cute in this picture!!!!
She is crazy and busy but I love her so much and wouldn't want her any other way!

4 comments:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

She is just a sweetheart!

The Patty Cake House said...

She would fit in perfectly at my house!!!!!!! She is adorable!!!

Celeste said...

Oh, my goodness...that little bug! What a mess! I had to chuckle though...just a little! Love you guys...can't wait to see you!

Krista Neil said...

Woh baby, cute thing, and I thought Camber was bad...eat my words :)