Thursday, April 14, 2011

Juliet's Newborn Pictures

Juliet had her newborn pictures taken on March 31st. She looked so beautiful and did such a great job. Olya, my friend down the street is a professional photographer and she took the pictures for us. Her business is called Endless Memories Photography you can check out her website...I highly recommend her. Olya came to our house and took the pictures. Juliet was having a hard time at first but after a feeding and a prayer from my sister, Juliet was asleep and perfect. She looked just beautiful!

I love this picture of her eyes open it is my favorite.

Olya put together lots of collages. I loved each one of them. I still haven't been able to decide which pictures to print off because I love them all!







There were so many great pictures. Juliet looks just beautiful.















Juliet is just beautiful and we are so grateful for her.

3 comments:

Celeste said...

They are so good! Wow, she did an incredible job! I love the one that looks like she is smiling! :)

The Patty Cake House said...

WOW!!!!! Those are amazing!!!!!

Krista Neil said...

What sweet pictures, you have a hard job picking from those Olya is the best :)